How to Block YouTube Videos – This is the question most people asked on the internet and here the answer is very simple.
In the world of Technology, almost everyone uses YouTube.
On YouTube, billions of people visit daily for news, for the video feed.
On YouTube, everything is available for free and everyone uses for entertainment, knowledge, learning, etc.
I also open the YouTube daily and gives two hours daily for just seeing videos.
I use YouTube for learning new skills with some entertainment.
Most of the people having their own priorities to open YouTube.
When you open a YouTube then you can see some videos which are popular or subscribe to videos or promoted Videos.
And some of the videos are very worst and fake for stopping such type of videos we give a Detailed step of How to Block YouTube videos?
- 1 Can we Block Content on YouTube?
Can we Block Content on YouTube?
Yes, YouTube is the biggest media sharing platform on the internet where Millions of videos are Share daily.
Some of the videos are mature or we don’t like so in the YouTube app we can change some settings for blocking mature content.
If you want to Block videos on YouTube PC then we can use Extensions, filters for that.
So it is clear that we can easily Block videos on YouTube.
For detail information of How to Block Videos on YouTube Android app and PC/computer, read below paragraph.
Steps for Block YouTube videos on Android.
Below we have Detailed steps to Block restricted Content on YouTube.
- Step 1: Open the YouTube App on your Android device.
- Step 2: Open the settings on YouTube.
- Steps 3: In settings open General option. Settings>General
- Steps 4: After this Scroll down to below and here is the Option of Restricted Mode.
- Step 5: Enable it by clicking.
- Step 6: Done.
This is the six steps to Block YouTube videos on Android Mobile.
If your YouTube home is crowded by mature and worst content then you can use these six steps to Block such Videos.
This will help your children’s because nowadays many children’s using a Mobile.
For this, you will need to enable Restricted Mode in YouTube. This will protect your kid from such Videos.
If you’re are Mature but you want to stop distracted from unwanted content this feature is for you.
If you want to get multiple followers on Instagram then get the best Apps for Instagram Followers.
How to Block Channel in YouTube using Android mobile?
Yes, you can also Block any YouTube channel by just Two clicks.
Most of the YouTube channel daily upload the worst videos and when you open the YouTube then the videos from that Channel are at first place.
Which is very irritating for stopping such types of Channel follow below steps.
- Step 1: Open YouTube app in Mobile.
- Step 2: Click on their profile and you will redirect to the Channel.
- Step 3: Now Click on the Three Dots and you can see multiple options, in which select a Block User.
- Step 4: Click on Ok button and now you Blocked successfully that Channel.
- Step 5: Done.
This is a very useful feature for some controls.
The Blocking the channel nothing means that you Blocked their videos.
You only Blocked them to comment on Your uploaded video.
But you cannot see any video about or related to that channel.
Steps for Block YouTube videos on PC/Computer/Mac.
Below steps can be useful for you to stop unwanted content on YouTube by Chrome feature.
- Step 1: Open Chrome Browser and search YouTube and login with Your Gmail account.
- Step 2: After this in new Tab open Chrome Web Store, in which search for Video Blocker. And install it.
- Step 3: Search for Video you want to Block.
- Step 4: Right Click on the Video and select “Block videos from This Channel”.
- Step 5: Now you have Blocked a Video from that Channel manually by using Chrome Extension.
- Step 6: Done.
This is a manual way you can block some videos from a specific channel.
Or you can say that you manually Blocked a Channel.
The problem is only you need to block that video manually.
Yes, but next time when you open YouTube then the YouTube Home page will be cleaned.
How to Block specific Keywords/phrases on PC/Computer by Chrome Extension?
If you want to Block a specific Keyword on YouTube then it is possible by Chrome Extension.
Below are some steps, just follow the steps to Block specific Keyword.
- Step 1: Open the YouTube in Chrome Browser.
- Step 2: Download the “Video Blocker” Extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Step 3: Click on the Extension and you will see options.
- Step 4: Choose the Keyword option and Enter that Keyword which you want to Block.
- Step 5: And click on Add button.
- Step 6: Done.
Now you can’t see a video about that Keyword and now your YouTube Home page is clean.
The Video Blocker Extension stops specific Keyword videos and removes it from home page.
This is How to Block YouTube videos on Android, PC or I also tell you how to block Channels on YouTube.
Just follow my steps and problem solved, you can now enjoy your life.
If you like this post then please share with your friends and family.
Thanks for Visiting…